Setting the Sales Price
Setting a good asking or lisitng price can make the difference between selling your home or siting on your home. One of the biggest mistakes an owner can make is to price the home wrong. Whether too high and scaring off buyers or too low, thus leaving money on the table. We are here to sell your home. We can offer you a Listing Consulatation which will include a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) that will show the listing price of similar houses in the area as well as the prices at which the houses actually sold. Additionally, the analysis will give us information about houses currently on the market and about houses that were on the market but never sold. I'll then recommend a price at which to list your house to meet your goals in the local market.
- Is your goal to get the maximum sales price for your house?
- If so, are you willing to have your house on the market for many months?
- Is your goal to sell your house quickly?
- If so, are you willing to sacrifice some of your potential profits to sell more quickly?
- Would you like to establish a balance between selling your house quickly and selling at the top end of market value?
If you decide that you don't want to list your home and want to sell your home yourself, we can prepare an appraisal to determine the market value of your home to assist you.